Lead Developer Role
Envase is a freight technology company that provides transportation management systems for both FTL (full truck load) and Drayage/Intermodal companies.
We are on a mission to automate the drayage and transportation industry and optimize landside logistics. The infamous backup at the ports and rails during the height of the pandemic? That’s what we’re solving. We do this by helping transportation companies do more and earn more with our easy-to-use, impactful software.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a lead developer to join our team for our Compcare product.
This developer position will meet with Compcare development team daily to discuss issues and outstanding items, monitor email and Microsoft Teams messages for issues reported by Compcare Support team, and work on bugs, enhancements, or new features that have been brought up during planning meetings. A candidate for this role will be available for calls with support team or directly with customers to discuss open issues or enhancement/feature requests and provide guidance to development team.
- Mid-level to senior level .net developer (5+ years working in .net and MS SQL)
- Be comfortable working in VB.net and C#
- Be comfortable working in MS SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, and T-SQL designing databases, tables, queries, and stored procedures
- Hands on experience with developing win forms and windows services applications using the .net framework
- Hands on experience with developing worker service and web API applications using .net core
- Use Git and GitHub for version control
- Work directly with our support team to address issues and brainstorm on new features
- Be comfortable talking directly to customers and their partners regarding issues and integrations
- Have good communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as a team
- Provide advice/direction to developers working underneath you
- Experience with AWS (SQS, SES, Lambda, RDS)
- Experience working in the trucking/transportation industry
- Experience working with ANSI X12 EDI
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Full Medical Coverage
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Remote/Work from Home